Telephone: 031 3091170.
Telephone: 031 2025819 (office hours) / 031 3091170 (weekends).
- Tickets to all Old Mutual at the Lake Concerts are available from Webtickets.
At the Venue
- Tickets go on sale two weeks before each concert, from the Info Centre at the Visitors’ Complex.
- On the Sunday of the event, concert tickets can be purchased at the gate.
- The Durban Botanical Gardens are open 365 days a year, from 07h30 to 17h45 (October to March) and 07h30 to 17h15 (Apr – Sept).
Tickets can be booked via telephone on the following numbers:
- Ticket Bookings: (011) 340 8000 / 083 915 8000*.
* Calls billed at R2,85 per minute.
- Telephone: 031 2025819 (office hours) / 031 3091170 (weekends).
- The concert venue will open at 2 hours before the start of the concert. Gates will open at 12h30 for all afternoon concerts.
- The duration of each concert will be approximately 2 hours.
- Patrons are asked to vacate the gardens by 22h00 after the Valentine’s Day concert.
- Entrance to the gardens is free.
- Free entry for all children under 6 years old.
- For your convenience, a Kids’ Zone will provide supervised activities for your children during the concerts. Please note this is not a child-minding service.
- Disabled parking bays are available at the Visitors Complex for the Durban Botanical Gardens.