Old Mutual Music at the Lake takes it up a beat with Afrotainment Day
Old Mutual Music at the Lake concert series takes it up a beat with Afrotainment Day featuring DJ Tira and the star-studded line-up of artists from the Afrotainment family on Sunday, 16 October at the Durban Botanic Gardens.
This sizzling line-up of DJ Tira, Big Nuz, Babes Wodumo, DJ Fisherman, Naak MusiQ, Duncan, Witness the Funk and DJ Cndo needs no introduction. The Afrotainment crew have captured the hearts of the local and international music industry with countless chart-topping hits and energetic dance moves.
While relaxing on the sprawling lawns of the majestic botanical gardens, fans can sing along to old favourites and enjoy a few new releases that will certainly get them to their feet.
Old Mutual sponsorship manager Bandile Mngoma says: “Durban is known as a hub of music, and the Durban Botanical Garden is a very inspirational place. This mix of great music and scenic surroundings will make the event something really special to experience.”
“Old Mutual Music at the Lake is about much more than just the beats. It’s about connecting with the communities we serve. Through this concert series we hope to share the magic of local music while raising awareness of the value of our natural environment and how to enjoy it in a responsible way. We welcome music lovers from near and far, and look forward to chilling with them!” says Mngoma.
- Tickets are available webtickets.com
- Ticket prices: Pre-sold tickets are R140 and R160 on the day
- Children aged 8-12 pay R60; kids under 8 are free. All children are welcome at the KidZone for some extra fun and games
- Drinks, cooler boxes and picnic baskets are welcome
- Gates open at 13h00
- Show starts at 13h30
- Secure parking is available on the Juventus ground. Entrance to all parking is off lower John Zikhale (Sydenham) Road, adjacent to the Botanic Gardens and the Munies Hockey Field also off lower John Zikhale (Sydenham) Road.
For more information:
Or go to: www.dogreatthings.co.za.